Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"I'm probably absolutely insane to sell grey gardens"

I cannot wait for the remake of Grey Gardens.
The original basically makes me want to sit around singing with my mom in a house full of cats while wearing makeshift capes and fabulous jewelry all day long.
Their daily arguments and performances are probably the most endearing thing I have ever seen.

"Two women can't live together for twenty years without some jealousy. Not that my voice is better than Mother's, but she can't dance." - Little Edie


Little Edie basically owns me heart forever.

What is your favorite department store? "May's, although I haven't been there yet."



Not to mention, my already insane love for Drew Barrymore is going to grow exponentially whenever I get to see the remake.


Ugggggggggh. Will someone please buy me this reproduction of her brooch:

2 comments:

  1. You keep saying this is no blog, but by crackey, this is indeed a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a neil young reference. get a clue.

    ReplyDelete

Followers