Monday, January 19, 2009

kentucky is for lovers

I decided to begin a blog along with all of my new beginnings here in Kentucky.

There are 4 things that I would like to discuss in the following entry in no particular order.

a) I have officially moved to the Bluegrass state. It's cold and beautiful and Ive seen some wonderful realtree combination outfits.

b) There is lots of snow up here and in Ohio.











c) Today I turned 24...I feel like an old lady.

d) Word to the wise for all four eyes: If for some reason you are following the bullshit trend of wearing your grandmother's super sized glasses to appear "nerdy" and "funny," please remember that you look about as cool and nonchalant as this girl:



that is all.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for saying what needed to be said, and nice pic by the way. I think that photo effectively sums it up! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, but what if you've always worn shitty grandma glasses?! xoxo Mills

    ReplyDelete

Followers