Saturday, February 14, 2009

hellos and handshakes (celebrity gosssssssip)

Uhhh so how about how much Joaquin Phoenix is bumming me out recently. I mean, I basically love his new whole "fuck you media, I'm gonna be a nutbag and totally freak you out..." thing. However, his ways of conveying this message basically make him out to be the dummy...im really not into that.

exhibit a: letterman


exhibit b: rap career (this seriously makes me cringe from embarassment)


Someone needs to take away the pills and give him lots of hugs and smooches...someone like me if you are reading this Joaquin. (If not at least give him some decent rap cds cause it's definitely 2009 and there have been videos of him rapping over Juvenile "Back that Ass up" uggggggggggggggh)

In other celebrity news...my heart was officially broken this week as the engagement of Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore was announced...bummmmer



yeah i know its super cute and all, and i do LOVE her, but seriously? barf barf barf barf barf barf barf barf barf barf barf barf.

2 comments:

  1. Dude I've been following the Joaquin saga as well. I heard a rumor that this is part of an elaborate mockumentary he's doing with Casey Affleck. But in all honesty his recent shenanigans are entirely too embarrassing to be part of a prank. I think Cindy and Ray from Star 94 said it best: You don't EVER piss off Letterman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhaah yeah casey affleck is following him around and shit...but i don really care either way ive heard the same shit and regardless of the documentary why make yourself look like such a tool? he needs tool academy.

    ReplyDelete

Followers