Wednesday, February 25, 2009

the life and death of jeremy bentham


"...because there's a war coming John and if you're not back on that island the wrong side is going to win"


So let me just start by saying that I am over people talking shit on LOST this season...time travel is cool...get a fucking clue...I mean John Locke started off the episode in a wizard cloak, get off it...however an overlooked portion of the show must be discussed...



Walt is seriously so fine now...all grown-up and deep voiced...shittttt...however I will say that I am definitely worried about the fact that John Locke didn't get him for the team, I mean come on he already has some crazy dark powers and now will probably be picked up by the evil team...let's not forget the missing piece involving him being locked in Room 23 with all the dead birds:



I love Walt. I Love John Locke. I love epic battles of good vs. evil. so stoked.

1 comment:

  1. Lost rules this year...so much better than the seasons are progressing for my other favorite shows (The Office, 24)...
    Benjamin Linus has become my favorite character...

    ReplyDelete

Followers