Saturday, March 14, 2009

wipe the blood away

So last night I went and saw the remake of Last House On The Left, and was pleasantly surprised at its recreation. As a fan of the original I looked forward to hating it, but honestly it was pretty gnar.



The new additions of a garbage disposal, dad performing surgery (aka jackass from the movie Ghost), krug's brother being fine ass Aaron Paul, and a less brutal rape scene added to the enjoyment. However for some reason I can not see the one victim as anything but the "goldslick" vodka queen from Superbad.

My only two problems with the remake:
1) the mom totally doesnt bite the dude's dick off
2) the bitch in krug's crew is a scrawny crackhead, whereas she was super scary and badass in the first one



I would like to say as my final note about seeing the movie last night that I sat directly behind this jackass redneck with tourettes who proceeded to try and fight everyone in the theater as soon as the movie was over. fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers