Sunday, March 1, 2009

Righteous Rendezvous

One of my favorite activities while in Kentucky has been the utilization of the local library...which happens to have a 10 foot bronze statue of Mary Draper Ingles (who was taken captive by Shawnee Indians and brought to a valley near my house) which basically makes her look like a badness wizard/fairy/warrior:



So anyway, the other day I am there checking out Woody Allen joke books and enough Ursula Leguin to make anyone believe they are on the planet of Hain, when I notice two of the cutest boys ever come up on their bikes...I can't stop staring at them and they too are giving me looks of appreciation...then I start to notice how they are both dressed pretty nice for going on a bike ride to the library and have books in their hands already...in fact it looked a little like this:



yes I am insane and was trying to holler at some straight up mormon hotties...once they left I was so bummed I had to check out the second season of Big Love just to gawk at the son Ben...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure they would have been happy to discuss the book of Mormon and the life of Brigham Young with you...

    ReplyDelete

Followers